Logging into TRAVAX
All users of TRAVAX need a login consisting of an email address and password. If you do not have a login for TRAVAX the below explains how you can obtain a login.
- NHS Scotland: you can register by completing the registration form.
- NHS Wales: you can access TRAVAX free via the HOWIS intranet
Alternatively, you can register for your own account by completing the registration form (subscription charge will apply).
- NHS England and NI: you may be entitled to access TRAVAX free under a collective (group) subscription. You need to contact the group account holder (usually at the CCG or GP Practice) to request this. If unsure whether you are covered under a collective subscription enquire by contacting email@example.com. If you are not covered under a collective subscription you can register for your own account by completing the registration form (subscription charge will apply).
- Other enquiries: to request a new TRAVAX subscription, please complete the registration form (subscription charge will apply).
For all other enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have forgotten your password there is a password reminder function included in the Login page.
Click on the password reminder link, enter your email address for the account and click submit. You will be sent a message with a password to this email address.
If you have forgotten your email address you will need to contact either email@example.com or if you are part of a Group Account your account administrator.
Login details not working
The most common login error reported involves a conflict with stored passwords and this can prevent you from accessing the website.
To resolve this problem depends on the internet browser you use:
To delete all your passwords
- Open the Tools menus and select Internet Options.
- Find the Browsing history section and click the Delete... button.
- Check the Passwords option and click Delete to delete your login information and passwords.
To delete individual passwords
- Open the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Click Content and under AutoComplete, click Settings.
- Click on Manage Passwords.
- Click on the Web Credentials Manager.
- Click on the drop down arrow by the web site you want to remove the password.
- Click on Remove.
Note: Depending on the version of your browser you may not have both these options.
- At the top right, click More icon then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under Passwords and forms, click Manage passwords.
- Under Saved passwords, to the right of the website, click Remove.
- Click the Menu button (☰) and select Options.
- Click the Privacy & Security tab.
- Click the Saved Logins button.
- Select the website for the password you want to delete. You can use the search bar at the top of the window to find a specific website/password
- Click Remove at the bottom of the window.
- Open the Settings app.
- Find the Safari option.
- Tap Passwords & AutoFill.
- Tap Saved Passwords.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Select the passwords you want to delete. After tapping the Edit button, you will be able to select all of the passwords you want to delete. After you are finished selecting, tap the Delete button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Delete all the saved passwords. Return to the Safari settings menu. Scroll down and tap Clear Cookies and Data. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete all of the data.
Safari (Mac OS)
- Open the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Switch to the Autofill tab
- Click the Edit button for Usernames and Passwords
- Delete the entry that corresponds with the site you want to remove.