The TRAVAX® website is a vital NHS resource that has been providing reliable up to the minute travel health information for healthcare professionals for over 30 years.
The current version of the site was launched in 2012 and is extremely well used. However, five years on, it was time to review and update the site in order to:
- Modernise the design look and feel, according to best practice standards.
- Allow TRAVAX® to display and function on various devices (e.g. laptop, tablet, phone).
- Further develop the clinical practice features (eg. patient suitcase).
- Provide added value for subscribers to TRAVAX®.
Health Protection Scotland has been carrying out this upgrading work over several months and we have now launched a pre-release version (Beta) of the new site.
We would value your input on the new Beta site to help us improve TRAVAX® and make it as good as we can for those using it, particularly in the clinical setting.
Please note that the new TRAVAX® Beta website:
- News and outbreak items may link back to the current TRAVAX® website.
- The ‘My Account’ section and the 'Forum' section will not be accessible.
Try our new Beta site by clicking the following link: TRAVAX® Beta
We look forward to hearing from you.